Friday, March 18, 2016

We're from the hood how else are we suppose to make money ?

What ?! I don't understand how anyone can say that robbing and stealing is a way of making money because we're from the hood we don't know anything else . If you don't know what I'm talking about a young man was shot and killed this week after breaking into a women's home in which she shoot him. Surprise she had a license and was with in her rights. Second amendment rights are needed for situations just like this . No race no color no gender just know someone is breaking into your home and you see them climbing out the window . I don't know about you but your going to get shoot of its my house . The lady did nothing wrong . She didn't get home and say "imma shoot me a black kid tonight" . She was protesting her home that she worked hard for . This is why it bothers me when I hear people say we need to take money from the rich. If you worked hard for your money would you want someone to take it from you . Even better how about a way of life where we tell kids that the only way to pay for clothes and get money is to steal . I'm from the hood very proud of it . I did my share of illegal activities stealing wasn't one of them though. I was taught to work hard and earn your money . And if you do dirt don't get caught ! The women in this case wasn't in the wrong . This young man needed an adult male on his life to teach him better . How about some parents that had real jobs so they could buy their son clothes . You are the most worthless type of parent if you can't buy your kids clothes and teach them that stealing is the only way. He needed values. Hard work is key to being successful just another sad story of people that want to better them selves . It's sad he lost his life because he was caught doing something wrong . Like I always say DO BETTER ! But hey what do I know right .

No comments:

Post a Comment